Melissa Buffaloe works in games, and Rebecca Kimmel brutalizes those younger, though not necessarily shorter than her in her teaching activities across the Southland. That's Los Angeles, ya'll. Yeeeee haaaaaaw! This blog is a quiet spot on the internets where we can post our feeble efforts toward artistic tomfoolery. This may include but is not limited to: sketches, drawings, paintings in both traditional and digital format, genteel musings, mad ravings, inspiration, and cats.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Work of My Students - Otis College of Art - Fall 2008

Above is an example of the work of one of my students from my Fall 2008 Life Drawing Class at Otis College of Art in LA. I've linked more examples >>>here<<<. I had a great group of students, and I'm really proud of their progress.

No comments:

Followers